Thanyapura Sports Resort in Phuket, Thailand is a world-class facility for athletes and fitness enthusiasts looking for a tropical paradise to train in. The resort features an array of amenities including an Olympic-size swimming pool, track and field, 25 tennis courts, a gym, and a variety of sports programs and classes. The resort also offers a range of accommodation options, from boutique-style rooms to villas and suites, each with a unique blend of modern and traditional Thai design. The resort also offers a range of wellness treatments, spa services, and delicious cuisine. With its stunning tropical setting and comprehensive sports and fitness facilities, Thanyapura Sports Resort is the perfect destination for athletes and fitness enthusiasts of all levels.
Daily Classes -
2 x 150 mins of practice with a 30 mins of yoga philosophy, pranayama, kriya and teaching techniques.
Morning Session: Andiappan Yoga - Twisting
Evening Session: Andiappan Yoga - Shoulders and Upper back
Morning Session: Andiappan Yoga - Hips and Hamstrings
Afternoon Session: Andiappan Yoga - Back Bending
Morning Session: Andiappan Yoga - Front Bending
Afternoon Session: Andiappan Yoga - Inversion
Morning Session: Andiappan Yoga - Pavanamuktasana
Afternoon Session: Andiappan Yoga - Core Strength
Morning Session: Andiappan Yoga - Wall Series
Afternoon Session: Andiappan Yoga - Partner Theme
Yoga Retreat Duration - April 5 - 9, 2023 (5 days with 3 meals)
HK$17,800 (Twin share basis - 2 people in a room)
HK$ 20,800 (Single Room)
Flights not included (please arrive on April 4, 2023 and to depart on April 10, 2023)
The above Fee includes, accommodation, 3 times meals, hotel transfer, training and certification)
This retreat is open to all levels of yoga practitioners and aspiring teachers who wish to learn the tradition and method of Andiappan Yoga.
If you have any questions please send us a Whatsapp +852 6563 4115
To confirm your participation, please pay via bank transfer to the account name below
Bank Name: Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
HSBC Bank account name: International Yoga Academy limited
HSBC Bank account number : 808 -898- 449-838
HSBC Bank Code: 004
You will receive an Andiappan Yoga Mentorship Program - Level 1 Certification that you can register as 30 hrs YACEP with Yoga Alliance. This qualification along your teacher profile can be listed in the IYA Gradaute community page as well.
* You will be responsible for booking your own air ticket and arranging your visa (if applicable)
* You will be responsible for any Covid requirement (if applicable)
* There will be a group transfer from the airport to Thanyapura in Phuket Thailand (both ways)
* You should arrive on 4th April and depart on 10th April, 2023.
* If you reside in Hong Kong, in the event that you cancel your participation after confirmation for any reason, 25% of the cost paid will be deducted. The remaining 75% amount can be kept as credit with Anahata Yoga and be used within one year. There will be no refunds under any circumstances.
* If you reside outside of Hong kong, in the event that you cancel your participation after confirmation for any reason, 25% of the cost paid will be deducted. The remaining 75% can be kept as a credit with IYA which you can used to purchase Online Teacher Training Course for you and/or your friend.
* You will not be eligible for a refund or credit if you cancel within 14 days of the retreat starting date (after March 20, 2023)
Please note this flights / ticket price given below are only an indication and for reference and subject to change and airline availability.
Flight Recommendations (for students from Hong Kong)
- Please note flights and ticket prices are for reference only and subject to change and airline availability
Phuket flights recommendation
(1) Cathay Pacific and Hong Kong Express both have direct flights to Phuket
(2) Thai Airways, Thai Air Asia, Cathay Pacific and Hong Kong Express all have flights to Phuket via Bangkok
For reference only, as of Feb 13, 2023, direct return flights on Cathay Pacific is $8420 for April 4 Hong Kong / Phuket and April 10 Phuket / Hong Kong
As an alternative, you could stay in Phuket for another night or two and to fly via Bangkok which may be more economical
Options (for reference only and are based on Feb 13 pricing)
(1) April 4 - HK/Phuket via Bangkok on HK Express is $3321 (one way)
(2) April 11 - Phuket/HK via Bangkok on Thai Air Asia is $3351 (one way)
April 12 - Phuket / HK direct on HK Express for $2160 (one way)
Disclaimer / Waiver of Liability
By registering for this Yoga Retreat, you voluntarily declare the following: I, a participant of this Course, am aware that participating in the Course requires certain levels of fitness and general physical health. I acknowledge and voluntarily assume my responsibility to assess my level of fitness and general health (including consulting my physician or doctor) and the risks of serious injury that are associated with physical activity of any kind including any variety of yoga, meditation and breath work practice and participation in yoga related activities or activities related to this Course. I confirm that I shall retain all control and direction over my activities at all times.
I voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of my participation in the various activities in this Course. I, or anyone who could claim in my name or on my behalf, do hereby voluntarily waive, release and forever discharge Internatiional Yoga Academy Limited and its officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liabilities for injuries or damages resulting from my participation in the activities during the course of this training and hold them harmless from all claims which may be brought against them for any such injuries or claims as aforesaid and all costs and expenses incidental thereto.
I grant my permission to Anahata Yoga, International Yoga Academy, and Asana – International Yoga Journal to use any photos or videos of me taken during the training in the establishment of International Yoga Academy for marketing or publicity purposes in print and web without receiving payment for those images