Upcoming Course Dates:
Workshop dates 23rd Saturday, and 24 Sunday July 2022
Time: 9.30 am - 12 pm (HK Time)
Learn how to apply Yogic Kriya practices to eliminate toxins, diseases, impurities, and poisons.
In ancient times, Yogis held cleansing practices in high regard due to their wonderful results. There were powerful and profound purifying practices called Shakarmas or Kriyas that affected all levels of being. They are the foundation for Pranayam practice. As well as calming the mind, kriyas reduce restlessness, inertia, and negative thoughts and emotions. They are also an excellent tool for achieving psychological well-being.
What you will learn from these two workshops.
- You will learn the procedures pf cleaning the upper alimentary canal.
- You will learn how to cleanse the respiratory system (helps with allergies and asthma).
- You will also learn how to integrate these into your daily/weekly routine, this is a must-attend class.
Some of the common benefits you will get by practicing these kriya techniques include the following
- Enhances resistance to viruses and influenza.
- Removes dried-up mucus deposits and foreign particles.
- It is excellent for chronic headaches, insomnia, and sleepiness.
- Improves the tone of the abdominal muscles and circulation (helps alleviate constipation, hyperacidity)
- The autonomic nervous system is toned up as well as the nerves and related functions of the eyes, ears, nose, and throat are stimulated.
- Removing extra fat cells from the body.
Some very RARE and easy to do purification techniques would be practiced.
How to enroll for the workshops.
Confirm your registration for the workshop with the payment links below.
- 1 WORKSHOP FEE IS HKD 788 - CLICK HERE TO PAY (mention the date of your participation in the comments section during the checkout if you are enrolling for one workshop, Please note once confirmed the dates cannot be changed.)
- 2 WORKSHOPS FEE IS HKD 1288 - CLICK HERE TO PAY
Terms and Conditions
- The timing for the workshop is GMT + 8 (Hong Kong Time).
- In case of dispute, the decision of International Yoga Academy Limited is final.
- In case of absence, cancellation, or no-showno refund will be given.
- The school reserves the right to change the dates of the workshop without any notice.
- This purchase cannot be refunded, cancelled, transferred or shared.
- Read and agree to our online yoga terms and conditions, package usage policy, waiver and disclaimer
We highly recommend you enroll for both workshop to get the best learning experience.
This workshop is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Yogic kriyas.
If you wish to know more details about the workshops, please talk to master
Online via zoom