Upcoming Course Dates:
Please note due to the COVID -19 Lockdown in India all onsite teacher training courses at India location is temporarily suspended. We now provide Online Yoga Classes and Online Yoga Teacher Training Courses. To know more details please WhatsApp +91 6369 780 409
This Intensive Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Certificate Course covers the basics of yoga therapy and treatment methodology, natural therapy, anatomy, physiology, and yogic diets. It is suitable for yoga practitioners of all levels, as well as medical, fitness, and sports professionals. Students learn to develop sequences suited to an individual’s needs and limitations, and experience first-hand what it’s like to teach a yoga therapy class directed at treating different ailments.
This course is best suitable for Yoga practitioners, Yoga Therapist, Physiotherapist, Sports Therapist, Physical Education Teachers, and Fitness instructors of all levels & Practitioners who are looking for a solid foundation in Yoga therapy and its applications.
Highlights of this Intensive Yoga Therapy Certificate Course
Yoga has always traditionally been taught on an individual level, with tailor-made sessions designed to address unique and specific ailments and diseases - a practice that cannot be implemented in classes with massive groups. A therapeutic approach to yoga, thus, is the best way to start with the practice.
The following points fall within the concept of our yoga therapy program:
- Designing tailor-made yogic practices according to the individual’s body type and lifestyle
- Effectively addressing and treating an individual’s physical and mental ailments through such tailored practices
- Planning a nutritious yogic diet programme, making lifestyle changes and treating addictions through yogic mindful living and meditative practices
- Understanding and applying the practices and philosophy of yoga in our daily lives, as well as advocating their therapeutic benefits to family and friends
- Being in connection with nature’s five elements, adopting a healthy and environmentally-conscious lifestyle and truly understanding our responsibility as human beings on all levels and stages.
For more details please click on the link below:
A minimum of one-month regular yoga practice is required of each student who wishes to enroll in this course.
Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre
Plot No. 1634, 13th Main Road, Annanagar west Chennai - 600040, Tamil Nadu, India