|200hrs (18 Days)||300hrs (26 Days)|
|1 – 18 November 2017||1 – 26 November 2017|
|1 – 18 December 2017||1 – 26 December 2017|
|3 – 20 January 2018||3 – January 2018|
|1 – 18 February 2018||1 – 26 February 2018|
|1 – 18 March 2018||1 – 26 March 2018|
|1 – 18 April 2018||1 – 26 April 2018|
|1 – 18 May 2018||1 – 26 May 2018|
The Course fee for our teacher training program is mentioned below.
|Hours/ Days||Shared Accommodation||Single Accommodation||Without Accommodation|
|100 hrs(9 days)||INR 49,000(US$ 720)||INR 62,000 (US$ 900)||INR 36,500 (US$ 530)|
(INR – Indian Rupees) (US$ – United States Dollars)
The course Fee Includes
1) Airport pickup and drop off
2) Registration Fee
3) Tuition Fee
4) Course Manuals & Notes
5) Yoga outfit
6) Yoga Mat & Yoga Kriya Kit
8) Group Transportation arrangement to one local shopping district within Chennai city.
Food Charges are extra – Rs.800 per day
Students who have opted for the residential course can stay at the fully-furnished guest house adjacent to the college. The accommodation is fully furnished for a comfortable stay of the students. Each room is provided with attached bath room, large ward robe, writing table, television, intercom, hair dryer, air conditioner, free Wi-Fi, bath towels, large living area, etc. Laundry facilities are also available within the same venue.
Click here to view the pictures of the Yoga Shala and the Accommodation for the course students.
A well balanced Vegetarian diet will be provided to all the residential course students based on a menu developed specifically for the program to improve flexibility and general well-being. For a look at the menu, please click here.
Students can pay Rs.800 per day for the vegetarian diet.
There is a pure vegetarian cafe and restaurant within the premises where students can enjoy all different varieties of Indian pure vegetarian food.
Due to the duration and detailed study of the program and in order to maintain a high and effective quality of teaching and learning within the school, this Intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course (Basic to Intermediate Level) is limited to only 15 students at a time. Applicants are advised to confirm their enrollment at least two months in advance by paying a 50%, non- refundable deposit.
Students will be required to undergo a theoretical assignment and practical assessment upon completion of the course. Successful candidates will receive a Course Certificate from Guruji accredited by Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre in Chennai, India; International Yoga Academy (RYS 200 & 500, and ERYT 500) in Hong Kong; and can be registered with Yoga Alliance USA.
We also provide information and assistance to students interested in a Yoga Alliance Registration process.
All our YTT graduates will get a free listing in International Yoga Academy’s website under the Teacher Directory Section.
1. Students interested in enrolling in this Intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course (Basic to Intermediate Level) may do so by filling the online application form here
2. Applications will then be assessed by our Program Directors. Successful applicants will be informed of their admission within three working days of their application.
3. The applicant must then confirm their enrollment by paying a 50% non-refundable deposit through bank transfer or online payment.
4. The center can issue visa request letter after the confirmation of the payment.
5. The remaining 50% of the course fee may be paid upon arrival at the training venue.