This Intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course (Basic to Intermediate) is designed for yoga practitioners of all skill levels, from those without prior experience to those who have put in years of practice. It is also for those who are interested in advancing their skills to a certified level of instruction.
Through this course, students gain a more in-depth knowledge of yoga as well as a deeper insight into the different types of yoga and their philosophies of the practice. Students also learn the scientifically proven basic series, the curative sequence of Guruji Dr. Asana Andiappan under the guru’s personal guidance, and how it is applied to address various ailments.
This course is not just limited to aspiring yoga teachers; it is open to everyone who is interested in learning about the fascinating history, origin, and philosophy of Ashtanga Yoga.
Students will be required to undergo a theoretical assignment and practical assesment upon completion of the course. Successful candidates will receive a Course Certificate from Guruji accredited by Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre in Chennai, India; International Yoga Academy (RYS 200 & 500, and ERYT 500) in Hong Kong; and can registered with Yoga Alliance USA.
We also provide information and assistance to students interested in a Yoga Alliance Registration process.
All our YTT gradutes will get a free listing in International Yoga Academy’s website under the Teacher Directory Section.
1. Students interested in enrolling in this Intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course (Basic to Intermediate Level) may do so by filling the Online Application Form.
2. Applications will then be assessed by our Program Directors..Successful applicants will be informed of their admission within three working days of their application.
3. The applicant must then confirm their enrollment by paying a 50% non-refundable deposit through bank transfer or online payment.
4. The centre can issue visa request letter after the conformation of the admission.
5. The remaining 50% of the course fee may be paid upon arrival at the training venue.
Students may cancel their enrollment 30 days prior to the course’s commencement and get a 50% refund via bank transfer or PayPal if they have already paid the course fee in full. All bank charges incurred in the process shall be shouldered by the student.
However, the 50% deposit made in confirmation of the student’s enrollment is strictly non-refundable.
Cancellation within 30 days of the course’s start date will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 70% of the total course fee. No refund will be made once the course has begun.
Your most frequent enquiries and concerns addressed by us. Please click here.